[Spring2019] New Mailing list for Biophysics Course

Borries Demeler demeler at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 20:54:31 MST 2019

Greetings everyone,

I have taken the liberty to set up a mailing list for our course to
facilitate communications. The address to use when sending mail to
everyone on the list (Sandy, Alexey, myself and Emre, as well as all
students from Montana and Lethbridge) is spring2019 at biophysics.uleth.ca

The good thing about this mailing list is that email messages will be
automatically archived on the web at:

	https://biophysics.uleth.ca/pipermail/spring2019/

Currently, by default, replies to a message only go to the sender, though,
so make sure to use spring2019 at biophysics.uleth.ca if you want to mail
everyone on the list.

I am getting some questions about homework etc. I would like to answer
them for the benefit of everyone, so future replies will be redirected
to the mailing list so all of you can benefit from the answers, and have
the same information on hand.

Let me know if you have any questions about this. Alexey, Emre, and
Sandy, feel free to use this list to communicate with the students as
well.

Thanks! -Borries