[Spring2019] Fwd: Student Chapter Application

Borries Demeler demeler at gmail.com
Wed May 22 15:52:06 MDT 2019

Tyler, I am taking the liberty to copy all students & faculty from the
biophysics course, including the ones from Montana in hopes they can
contribute to this discussion. Perhaps you could organize a system by
which biophysics-related seminar speakers at U of M and locally could be
shared via Zoom and have the chapters coordinate and advertise this. I
will also forward Sydnee's and Trushar's comments.

Regards, -Borries