[Spring2019] [ariel.frederick at umconnect.umt.edu: Question for BCH 581 - Ariel Frederick]

Borries Demeler demeler at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 17:16:52 MST 2019

If anyone already finished the homework with this problem using my
incorrect formula there will not be any points taken off, as long as you
come up with a reasonable argument about what this result suggests.
You are allowed to fix it if you want, but your argument is very good
so that is acceptable as is.

Again, sorry about my typo in the handout, I should have been more
careful about checking my slides for accuracy.

-Borries