[Spring2019] Hand in this evening?

Borries Demeler demeler at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 08:25:58 MST 2019

Yes, Darren, midnight tonight is the cutoff. I plan to post the answer
guide tomorrow. By then, for obvious reasons, I will no longer accept
any homework. Next time I'll make sure I don't have to submit an NSF
grant when I should be making my answer guide so I can catch mistakes
beforehand :) But there is a good lesson too: Ariel did something
every scientist should do: a sanity check: Does the answer MAKE SENSE?
Adding the MW of the basepairs and the histone octamer together told her
right away that the answer could not be right. You should always look
for these sanity checks!

-b.